Check this link. I went to the concert they gave last year when they came around for a Montreal performance and it was awesome. They don't have a date set yet but they should almost be done planning a tour for Eastern Canada around September.
Would there be a non-zero number of professionals who wish to join in on this bukkake session? I plan on going regardless even if I look like a retarded loser going a lone (no difference than usual amirite?) Although of course, solo bukkake sessions don't really work out too well.
Also "the system is non-ideale."
DOIN'.
IT.
RONG.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Like Video Game Music?
Labels:
bukkake,
david caprica,
faggots,
fail,
failpoll,
music,
professionals,
video games,
Video Games Live
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
just do it fags
ReplyDeleteI'm down for this. It was sweet last year. =D
ReplyDeletedoes it have battlestar galactica musics?
ReplyDeleteBTW, trying to type in french accent fyi
Is Battlestar Galactica a game?
ReplyDeleteIDK IJDK.
Also, if you're trying to type in a french accent, perhaps you could actually succeed at it, hence, DOIN' IT RONG.
it's not like you have anything better to do anyway
ReplyDelete