I just want to say, yes I lost, but with glory and dignity. Can I just also point out the fact that I absolutely hated the idea of free for all. It is such a perfect way for people to ruin things up in the most filthy, discriminating, and vexing manner.
I was just about to destroy Colonel Shaikh's base using my mighty squadron of Battlestars, and I invite you all to put a big smile on your faces and take a wild guess who raped me from behind. Taking on 2 battles at the same time is never easy, never the less I have to withdraw my forces to fortify my position while the winning hope was clearly placed in front of me and slipped through my fingers.
Now, I think I can truly comprehend the amount of frustration Hitler must endure during his last several days, Briton and France was just the matter of time, what he'd least anticipated was the back rape from some Russian polar bears.
Sorry for discriminating. Oh wait, I'm not.
ReplyDelete