Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

General ASSembly call for the Car show

All professionals are welcum!

Time: 16th Jan 2010, ie. this Saturday.
Location: Place de Congress.


plz reply if you intend to cum and cum to the car show.

Chris, can you pass the word to Gigger in Sig2 plz?

d.c

11 comments:

  1. I would like to be there. Are non-pros also invited?

    ReplyDelete
  2. only if they have the potential to become pro (more details on this non-pro plz)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A (cute girl) friend of mine (who plans to become an engineer).

    ReplyDelete
  4. (the first part in brackets, that is)

    ReplyDelete
  5. tohsakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cannot attend on saturday.

    however, i can attend on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like I will be there with my cumera

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Gigger talked about wanting to go on Sunday as well. Which works for more people

    ReplyDelete
  9. How are the big men coordinating the meets for this trip? WHO WAS FONE? I don't have any of your cell #s =(

    ReplyDelete