A place filled with nothing but political incorrectness and genuine hate.
There are very few Macross F songs that I actually like, and even those aren't that good, I think...
Those who have bias, will have bias.
there are actually some VF25 scenes on the concert
They may not be as cute as Ranka Lee / Sheryl Nome, but man, can those two ever sing.
I'm not so much a fain of Ranka's seiyuu, but I really like May'n's style. You just don't see that kind of control in vocal inflexion anymore in western music.
There are very few Macross F songs that I actually like, and even those aren't that good, I think...
ReplyDeleteThose who have bias, will have bias.
ReplyDeletethere are actually some VF25 scenes on the concert
ReplyDeleteThey may not be as cute as Ranka Lee / Sheryl Nome, but man, can those two ever sing.
ReplyDeleteI'm not so much a fain of Ranka's seiyuu, but I really like May'n's style. You just don't see that kind of control in vocal inflexion anymore in western music.
ReplyDelete