Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Here is my major concern

Hello,

As one of the Admin and the original founder of this blog. I think I have to make this clear.

The big question (besides what is computer?) arose this morning between me and jvd is should we (all professionals) allow public display of male or/and female reproduction organs on this blog.

so tell me what do you think, again this is not me exercising my DICKtatorship over the others (Howeverjvd thinks that I am and is threatning me of opening another blog that competes with this one, if I delete his post). This drives me to the wall! I hate when people stars to deviate and friends rebels agaisnt eachothers.

so again, tell me what do you guys think. take a vote on the right panel

Danke

d.c

6 comments:

  1. i dont know who youre trying to protect by censoring anything on here. the things that have been posted in the past are so much worse than a penis or vagina. i think you need to get your priorities straight.

    also, dc, "If you come here to judge, then please add this page into your parental control list and tell your daddy to turn this window off for you." a not so wise man once said wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this place needs more dongs either way, if anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should run spellchecks before posting.
    Also, no wangs plz.

    ReplyDelete