So here I am, wasting my precious time in Prof. Hassani's Ethics in Engineering course, thinking to myself "Wow this is a waste of my precious time. Also, I just said that." Next thing I know... HATE OCCURS! Prof. Hassani, the most loving, kind-hearted mustachioed man I know beings to hate on the oil industry.
So, dear readers, I ask you: does the oil industry deserve this hate?
Also, I got an ARC Mouse. You should drool at its 1337ness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
F*ck Oil industry, Hydrogen fuel cell is the king
ReplyDeletei witnessed said mouse in action earlier today. it was pretty sweet. no the oil industry doesnt deserve all the hate. theyre pretty cool guys they fix prices and doesn't afraid of anything
ReplyDelete^
ReplyDeletei lol'd
I'd lol but it appears Nathan has been taking English lessons from dolf and I have no fucking clue what he's saying.
ReplyDeleteI believe he was trying to imitate Prof. Hassani, yw.
ReplyDelete@00 Raiser:
ReplyDeletePerhaps you would be able to comprehend his exquisite English if you took EDEC.
yw