Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

lol DSD

Assignment #1 - BOOLEAN LOGIC THEORY: 100 (out of 100)

I lol'd. Hard.

Now that I'm done analyzing (at least until the next ass. appears, which is soon), I thought I'd try to prepare myself for the anal cavity penetration that tomorrow's DSD tutorial will bring. I tried to start reading the book, but my book reading position was significantly inferior to my monitor viewing position.
ε % for i in *.JPG; mogrify -rotate -90 $i
What am I doing now? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

7 comments:

  1. the reader doesn't give a fuck about your exercise.

    you are very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the right answer is Obama - aka Neo.


    Also...
    @00Raiser - UT remains a much missed activity - perhaps tomorrow shall see some SR8 sniping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBAMA CAN SEE INSIDE THE MATRIX?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not just..he's a blend of morpheus and neo..some claim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just rotate all pages by pi/2 (radian conversion if you didn't follow)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "radian conversion if you didn't follow"

    I don't think Mathieu's concordia math major friend reads our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. and there aren't any noticeable americans amongst us either..

    ReplyDelete