Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Top hate pre-release sneak peak

Hello and welcome, here's what's on tonight's program:


Frank try to explain how to cheat the price of the ticket by using a Metro pass.


And Syscrash get confused right away!


Nathan reviews the new Ford F-150 pickup track and he seems to be falling in love.


I test the new BMW 335i coupe, and I think it feels like nothing but a Honda.


Nathan reveals that deep down, he is a secret American.


As the cameraman, my attention is sometimes temporarily preoccupied with other matters.


Rob test the luggage compartment of the new Ford Focus.


My attention is again diverted.


Syscarsh is confused about how many cylinders a Focus could possibly have.


Again, the inevitable happened.


We find out the most affordable Porsche money can buy.


I take apart the legendary BMW M3's 4L V8


And I am shooting THE CAR behind the girl!

23 comments:

  1. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the fuck, find a way to put that shit behind a cut or something. No fucking reason to flood the whole god damn first page with these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and let me guess, the "other matters" you talked about is the guy behind the girl, I guess you were disappointed when she walked in front of your shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "My attention is again diverted."

    Clearly, the center of the shot focuses on the guy looking at the truck. Coincidence? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Again, the inevitable happened."

    You missed Rob, he's almost out of the picture.

    "And I am shooting THE CAR behind the girl!"

    Why would you ever take a photograph of a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl in the last jpeg requires major orthodental reconstruction! and perhaps more..but i can't quite tell..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's be frank, a 2x4 to the face to get rid of those front teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. at least she is not missing a tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd rather be missing a tooth than my anal virginity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you should change your name to o.O Raiser.

    plzkthxbai

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, Trans-Am hate performance only, lots to share here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHMIGOSH! Still haven't watched newest Goondub!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fuck Marina Ismail, Ali-Al Saachez was about to get his rotten ass handed to him. :<

    ReplyDelete
  15. THIS BLOG NEEDS A SHOUTBOX.

    Shout:

    My friend comes in to the lecture and informs me how he just came out of a 4 day party called "Carnival". He further provided facts that he had sex twice and played elaborate games involving alcoholic malt beverage.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh and i obviously found all that more interesting than the lecture. tr00 engineering spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you don't know who Marina Ismail and Ali-Al Saachez are, you need to become enlightened with GN Particles.

    ReplyDelete
  18. HOLY CRAP NON JAPANESE NAMES IN ANIME 0>o

    ReplyDelete
  19. HOLY CRAP ^ 2 I just realized that my first exposure to "Gundam" was around 1990-1994!!!!! (following a wiki search of the series)

    I recognized one of the robots from a colouring book i had when I was an innocent TMAB in those years!

    This is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ^^^
    Epic realizations in engineering.

    This is what your diploma is good for, kids.

    ReplyDelete