Search This Blog

Saturday, January 17, 2009

feels like there's too much scht to do

It appears that *dolf has allowed me to make blog posts. A bold move. I don't know what to write in these blog posts as I'm not much of a hater. I will vary font sizes and weight for entertainment purposes.

I did some analyzing today. It took me approx. 90 minutes to do one part of one question. There are 10 questions. This is going to go well.

As far as I can tell, the Quantum textbook is sub-optimal. It doesn't explain experimental setups very well (it barely even tries.) Not enough information is given about the theories that attempt to explain the results of these experiments. I think the explanations are too vague to be reasonably comprehensible, and certainly too vague for our level. I did the latest reading ass. and I haven't learned very much. In addition, it uses the word "proof" a few too many times for my liking.

Currently being cockblocked by Bell; the latest lolBSG episode is downloading at an extreme rate of 56KB/s.

The "car show" event has a non-zero potential for lals. That is all for now, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your comment of the Quantum textbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. javeed your post has not conformed to the standards set by this blog.

    you have clearly stated a valid reason for hating something. the thing you are hating does in fact suck. you have not offended many minorities in your post.

    perhaps your participation in this failfest should be reconsidered.

    ReplyDelete