Well, time for the first post of the day, and it ain't gonna be a happy one. I seem to have permanently misplaced my USB key - it's an 8GB SanDisk Cruser, which was used to pwn at Urban Terror yesterday. If any of you have seen it, I'd be most appreciative of any information leading to it's return.
PLEASE!
Also, I've come to the realization that ping-pong is an amazing game: the Gigger and I played for almost three hours straight last night, after being shut out of Abra Electronics (closing at 4:45, what gives?!). Ping-pong is a beautiful game, amazing for showing off skills and impressing the ladies.
Well, maybe not so much that last one.
Also, suffering through Roth is made decidedly more easy by watching Prez Obama's inauguration speech - I kinda fail to understand why it is that CNN, with all their monies, can't pay for a server that won't lag, but hey, who am I to question?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I demand that this post be given a title at once.
ReplyDeleteTitle Get!
ReplyDeletemaybe you should see some real ping-pong action at gym with *dolf and eric-kong each friday after the signal.
ReplyDeletelol asian ping pong action occurs and speeds that exceed that of light and can therefore require infinite+1 energy.
ReplyDeleteTHEY HAVE MASSLESS PINGPONG BALLS?!
ReplyDeleteI CHALLENGE THE ASIANS (and other inferior races) TO SOME PING PONG ACTION - mass embarrassment awaits for the loser(s), whoever it is destined to be in the untold future.
ReplyDeleteGame to 21 I say! Doubles? maybe.
Let's plan a PPparty this coming weekend for demonstration of uber skills.
Or you guys could MAN UP and do some real competition, like box.
ReplyDeleteWait, forgot who I was talking to.
I will not be occurring in the area on Montreal this weekend. My wave function is more likely to collapse in the vicinity of the Eastern Townships. Sorry!
ReplyDelete