Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

Brobama



I don't understand all the hype surrounding this guy. I mean sure, he represents hope for millions of people but fuck that. And fine, I'll give you that hes planning on totally changing the government by demanding more transparency from all agencies, but fuck the freedom of information act. And who cares about saving the economy with the american recovery and reinvestment plan. Fuck the infrastructure. Also, pic is not shooped, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Clearly, some intelligent asians are hopping on the obama bandwagon. Who wouldn't want nausea suppressant endorsed by the president of the united states?

Warning: After you watch the ad you will actually need nausea suppressant.



EDIT: As a bonus fun activity, how many new words can you make by combining a word with obama's name?

3 comments:

  1. "I'll give you that hes planning on totally changing the government by demanding more transparency from all agencies, but fuck the freedom of information act."

    You haven't read 1984 yet, have you?

    "And who cares about saving the economy with the american recovery and reinvestment plan. Fuck the infrastructure."

    Okay, fair enough - though the downfall of the American economy will inevitably lead to the downfall of most of the rest of the world's economies, which probably isn't good, unless you want to have to move to a farm in order to make enough food to survive.

    Then again, it'd be easier to keep kosher. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. his wife is not hot, I prefer bush's wife, at least the Queen seems to like her.

    ReplyDelete