Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

I have a plan

guys, do not buy the shitty DSD book, i have decided to produce a electronic version of it since i sent Javeed to the suicide mission of purchasing it.

now, its your turn to tell me PDF or DejaVu? the thing is going to be in colour.

13 comments:

  1. My vote: PDF.

    Not open source, I know, but...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you took my advice. PDF

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALTHOUGH...

    If you make it djvu, you can always "PRINT TO PDF" thereafter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about not making javeed make a 10 gig pagefile to assemble the damn picture, I don't think we need an ebook at some ridiculous fucking resolution, unless you're interested in blowing up the period at the end of a sentence to full screen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw, make sure to send me a copy whenever you decide to make it so I won't have to buy it next semester.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Blown up periods plz?"
    that's what she said

    ReplyDelete
  7. also
    http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41440
    doit

    ReplyDelete
  8. i dont give a fuck which format it is as long as its not in explorer.

    ReplyDelete