Search This Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Moar EDEC Lulz

Well, I realize, dear readers, that I left you wanting yesterday. It was, indeed, my first day without a post since I joined this blog. For that, I do apologize. I'm again unsure that I have much to offer in terms of a blog post, but perhaps some entertainment can come from what I'm going to write.

So, in EDEC today, we were working on a sales pitch. This was motivated by our having watched Obama's Inauguration Speech (off of YouTube?!) and pinpointing what made his speech so inspirational. So, I was told to free write about a "service [I] can offer to [my] classmates." (The teach even suggested massages...)

I then proceeded to present, more or less verbatim, the text posted here below. For your enjoyment:

Free Write - Sales Pitch


So you're sitting at home, caffeine coursing through your veins, it's 12 a.m., and you haven't yet started your assignment. That assignment, you know that one that's due tomorrow? For "Communication in Engineering"? And now you're panicking: "OHMIGOSH, I have NO idea what to write!" Right?


Well fear not fellow classmates! I have the PERFECT solution to your problem! It's called Write Up!, the pay-per-use assignment writing service! Fast and easy, safe and secure, we will satisfy all your assignment writing needs with 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Our friendly, professional staff have all successfully completed EDEC 206 with grades of A- or higher, and understand well the challenges and difficulties associated with meeting those crazy deadlines. Furthermore, they're all well acquainted with the various professors, and know which styles, forms and structures to use to please each one them.


Using our superior knowledge and well honed expertise, we have developed an innovative, winning strategy that allows us to offer high grades at low cost. In fact, for as little as $25 a paper, we will personally write and submit your papers in a safe, anonymous way. Over the past three semesters, we have achieved an average success rate of A-, and those students who have used our service have never been caught!


So what are you waiting for? You don't want to write your assignments, you want to party! So visit us at www.writeup.com today!

2 comments:

  1. This is highly relevant to my interests. Where were you a semester ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty professional. I lol'd.

    BTW, it's "Communication in Engineering". No 's'. yw

    ReplyDelete