Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Maiden post

So, I got question to make part of blog for hate reasons. It sounded bad thought at beginning. It like pissing in ocean of piss. But later it make me think not so bad. I can opportunity for brush up on my English skills for writing.


As per tradition on a hate blog, I must tell off all the readers in my first post to sound like a tough guy who means business. So there you go. I hope the fame doesnt get to my head.

6 comments:

  1. HOLY SHIT
    I was drinking water and almost died due to choking out of laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your postmortem would most aptly show:

    "Drowning. lol."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "pissing in ocean of piss" part

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ Was mine, but some fag had cookies set to auto-log in on NOT my account.

    Sounds like you're trying to immitate another professional's grasp on the English language there, Nathan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Epic lulz were indeed had. I think Nathan has done masterfully well on his first attempt at h8in'.

    ReplyDelete