A place filled with nothing but political incorrectness and genuine hate.
If only it were true...
anything that is originally in another language is a waste of my time.
^ some serious gundam h8n has been detectedsome serious lals @ video imo
I would watch this video, but apparently I was downloading too much porn this month and now I have just over 200mb of dl to last me 4 more days.
lol, browse the tubes with images disabled @ browserprofessional maneouvres
do it at at school
Chances are you can still get wireless in the bathrooms in Trottier so you can wank to prons there, don't even have to wait to get @ 127.0.0.1.
If only it were true...
ReplyDeleteanything that is originally in another language is a waste of my time.
ReplyDelete^ some serious gundam h8n has been detected
ReplyDeletesome serious lals @ video imo
I would watch this video, but apparently I was downloading too much porn this month and now I have just over 200mb of dl to last me 4 more days.
ReplyDeletelol, browse the tubes with images disabled @ browser
ReplyDeleteprofessional maneouvres
do it at at school
ReplyDeleteChances are you can still get wireless in the bathrooms in Trottier so you can wank to prons there, don't even have to wait to get @ 127.0.0.1.
ReplyDelete