Search This Blog

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The latest news about my plan

at this point, half of the book has already been converted to pictures, and the rest of the job will be done by tomorrow night. The entire book is some 900 pages long and to just simply take pictures for half of it wasted me 43min 59sec.

here is the place and the setup where I pirate the sh*t out of the DSD book.

and here is the facial expression of the man who just managed to fulfill half of his evil plan. (hint: watch the hand gesture.)

stay tuned for more actions.

4 comments:

  1. looks like fail, but probably competes with those other Asian book pirates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lol'd

    I didn't think you were going to attack this so quickly
    yw

    ReplyDelete
  3. free shit is free shit. your time spent is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. man that book is uber useless...why are you wasting your time behind it?

    ReplyDelete